Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the Artist take Payment Plans?
- Yes, the Artist can arrange Payment Plans for artworks that are priced at or more than $400.00. Please be sure to read the Artists' Payment Plan Outline to see what to expect during the payment plan process. Considering a Payment Plan? Contact the Artist in order to start the process. Within the message, please include the name of the artwork, media (i.e. drawing, painting or mixed media). The Artist can work with monthly payments as low as $100.00 per month.
- I live in or nearby Modesto California; can I pick up purchased artwork from the Artist instead of paying for shipping and handling?
- Yes! If you are interested in picking up artwork from the Artist in Modesto, California instead of paying for shipping and handling, please Contact the Artist before making your purchase through PayPal so that we can make the arrangement.
- Does the Artist make art prints of her artwork?
- Yes! The Artist does make art prints of most of her artwork. Check out her Art Prints page for more information.
- Is the Artist currently taking commissions (such as murals, hand-painted event banners, acrylic paintings, mixed media, drawings, artist for hire)?
- No, at this time, the Artist is not taking commission work due to health reasons. Thank You for your understanding.
- Does the Artist paint/draw portraits of people?
- Does the Artist paint/draw pet portraits?
- At this time, no. The Artist is not taking commissions at this time due to health reasons.
- What shipping carriers does the Artist use?
- The Artists uses USPS and FedEx. For more information, visit the Artists' Shipping and Handling page.
- How long will it take for me to receive my order?
- The Artist generally will get the package out the following day of order; however, this will depend on which artwork is being shipped out since larger artworks such as large acrylic paintings may take longer to prepare for safe shipment. Also, be aware that the Artist does manage chronic pain and some days may be harder than others. If this is to occur, the Artist will contact the client immediately to inform of the delay (Thank You for your patience). For more information, please read about the Artists' Shipping and Handling page.
- How can I track my order?
- Once the Artist arranges the packages shipment at the USPS or FedEx office, the Artist will email the client the tracking information.
- How can I track my order?
- Once the Artist arranges the packages shipment at the USPS or FedEx office, the Artist will email or text the client the tracking information.
- What are the shipping rates?
- Please refer to the Shipping and Handling page for detailed information.
- Does the Artist sell and/or display her artwork at local Modesto California events, festivals and other occasions?
- Yes! If you are seeking for an Artist to vend at your next event, please feel free to Contact the Artist with your query.
- Is Modesto Artist Salon (Modesto California art group) still running?
- No, Modesto Artist Salon shut down in January 2018.
- What is the best way to contact the Artist?
- The best way to contact Fine Artist Monica Gunderson is via her Contact Page which is sent directly to her email. The Artist generally checks her email daily unless she is on vacation or is currently indisposed. In either case, the Artist will return your email as soon as she can.
- Can I share images of the Artists' artwork on social media?
- Yes! Feel free to share the Artists' artwork on your social media channels. Please include the Artists' name, Monica gunderson, as well as her web address (artaffective.com) and/or include her social media page (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, etc) within the post. Remember, crediting the artist with their work helps the Artist and their business greatly! Be sure to also read the Artists' Copyright Policy for further information.
- Can I use images of the Artists' artwork on my website and/or blog?
- Yes! To avoid Copyright Infringement, please Contact the Artist and ask for permission. Within the email, please include which artwork you would like to include on your website and/or blog, the medium of the artwork (i.e. painting, drawing or mixed media), and why you would like to include the artwork on your website and/or blog. Please be advised that all artworks included on the "Commissions" page are not applicable unless you are the original client who had purchased the work. In addition, any of the Artists' artwork used on a website and/or blog will need to be linked back to the landing page of the initial artwork as well as giving credit to the Artist, Monica Gunderson (i.e. "Title of Artwork", by Fine Artist Monica Gunderson, artaffective.com). Please read the Artists' Copyright Policy for more details.
- Can I use one of the Artists' artwork as a Tattoo?
- Definitely! In order to avoid Copyright Infringement, the Tattoo artist will need written approval from the original artist before tattooing the artwork. To receive the Artists' approval, please read the Artists' Copyright Policy and scroll down to "Using Images of Monicas' Artwork for Tattoo Design" and purchase a Tattoo Ticket for $40.00 where you will receive a letter of approval from the artist as well as a pdf file of the original artwork to provide to the Tattoo Artist.
- Have a question that is not seen on this page?
- Feel free to Contact the Artist with any questions and she will get back with you as soon as possible.
Monica Gunderson Fine Artist