Día de Muertos (Day of the Dead) Sugar Skull Masks
Art for Sale
For decoration only, not to be worn.
Click on the images below to view in a larger format.
Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Masks © 2015 Monica Gunderson - All Rights Reserved; Unauthorized Reproduction Prohibited
Da de Muertos Sugar Skull Masks
Materials used: plaster cloth, plaster, gesso, acrylic paint, clear gloss coat, red and orange ribbon, and fake flowers. Hand painted with acrylic paint. Both sugar Skull masks are handmade. Masks are wired and ready to hang. These masks are for decoration only, not to be worn.
Female Mask: 11 x 8 inches
Male Mask: 9 x 6 and 1/2 inches
Price: $140 for the pair
**Day of the Dead masks were inspired by the Mexican holiday and history of "Día de Muertos". Especially of their tradition of creating colorful sugar skulls (calaveras de azúcar) and skull masks (calacas).
- Certificate of Authenticity with the Artist's signature included.
- No Returns Accepted, all Sales are Final
- Shipping and Handling will be added during checkout.
- All artwork is insured during shipping.
- Click Here for more information about shipping and handling.
- If you live in Modesto, California, or nearby we can schedule to pick up art instead of shipping. Message Me or email me through my Contact Page and I will be with you as soon as I can.
Monica Gunderson Fine Artist