Art for Sale
Click on the images below to view in larger format.
Sleeping Dormouse © 2013 Monica Gunderson - All Rights Reserved; Unauthorized Reproduction Prohibited
Sleeping Dormouse (Sculpture)
Materials used: Plaster cloth, poster board, oven baked clay (sleeping dormouse), fake autumn colored leaves, acrylic paint, and clear gloss finish. Sculpture is completely handmade out of oven baked clay. Painted with acrylic paint. The tea cup sculpture is made to hang on the wall and the sleeping dormouse nestles inside the tea cup with a bed of fabric leaves.
Size: 5 x 8 x 5 inches
**Sleeping Dormouse sculpture were inspired by Lewis Carroll's "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" (1865).
- Certificate of Authenticity with the Artist's signature included.
- No Returns Accepted, all Sales are Final
- Shipping and Handling will be added during checkout.
- All artwork is insured during shipping.
- Click Here for more information about shipping and handling.
- If you live in Modesto, California, or nearby we can schedule to pick up art instead of shipping. Message Me or email me through my Contact Page and I will be with you as soon as I can.
Monica Gunderson Fine Artist